Monday, January 11, 2010

melody in my head

Life is boring.
Zirca was mad awesome with Ally&Zee, Dila&James.

Mad awesome.
Went to James' crib to wash up before heading to clarke quay.

James' mad, but I like the attention we're getting on that day.

P070110_21.47[01]
At james', chip pink wall!

P070110_22.40
Gorgeous Ally.

P070110_22.41
Dila was hot. Period.

P070110_22.41[02]
Rachel's Bar

20259_238411814078_623609078_3262926_7260741_n
In Zirca, dance.

P070110_22.48[01]
MY baby, Addi, And Zee's hot stuff -.-
I introuduce to you, Jame Buchan.
He's damn high that day!

Yup, that's all.

Sat worked half day and went out shopping with Baby love.
DIdn't saw the bebe hoodie I wanted, so I'm thinking of another top leh.
Bought two Forever 21 tops, one's bareback till I can't wear bra, but I love it so much la.
And two pairs of Slippers from NUM.
Baby bought one, got one for free and baby let me have it :)
Happy girl!

Shopping was mad tired, I end work, baby end training.
So was like damn drained.
Went to stay over at Baby's house.

Then went home and find that my lens are here! yay!
And someone I love alot bought me a new China phone!

MAd chio pink, so fuck it if it's china phone,
I LIKE LEH.

Then I found out, it was a NOKIA, someone I love told me that it's a China Exclusive Nokia.
I have no idea la, but I like, posting pictures soon.

Sis got a mickey one too.
Touch screen some more lo.
But mine can watch TV

I'm gonna sit super tak-glam at like Starbucks outdoor at United Square
Have my legs crossed ant watch TV with all the Buzzing sound.
How can you phone beat that huh?
:P

I'm mad la.
All ang moh will be damn pissed off with me and evacuate the place!
Then the place is minemine!
Dread school in a few freaking hours.
Nah-beh.

No comments:

Post a Comment