Monday, January 04, 2010

Outing with Baby + BAD DAY

Ever felt like you liked someone enough for occasional companionship, and after a while you DO love that someone... But not in that special way, and deep down you know you don't want to spend the next ten years with him? - Xiaxue


So I met Baby on Sunday at bugis in the afternoon, got a pair of shoes for shoes cos all my shoes are gone.
I totally regretted not getting the gladiators.
Oh well.
Save $$$$$$$.
Need to get a pair of work shoes too.

Then shopped around, slacked.
Then when we were at the toys department, I got a shock of my life.
Baby bought a toy to play, no kidding. It was really a kiddy toy.

See.
DSC04026

But it was cute, went to his house and play with the fishing thing.
HAHA.
Baby is childish.
Had a PK match with him,

I lost la. No need to say one leh.
DSC04020
Him fishing the last one.
Humph.

DSC04021
Play again.
Slacked all the way until night then baby sent me home :)

I like the feeling of baby sending me home though he will be very tired, but I know he dotes me. *beams

*
DSC04023
I'm loving my new hair colour lo.
Though today some teacher hinted at me to do something about it.
I AM NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
=P

I'm about the graduate le larh.

Like wtf.
NO way I will dye it black.
DSC04024
Nice what, hor.

*
BAD DAY

Today is the first day of school, my day is like bad enough.
So much for 2010

Attempted to get up Ally's parent's car.
ON the way up, I hit my head, my leg slipped off, and I flew backwards towards the pavement.
My mind went black for a moment.
And I quickly get up and got in.
Damn fucking paiseh.

Motherfucking, so pain lo.
LIKE NBCCB !

Damn noob.
And my head still sitng until right now.
Giddy like mad for the entire day, felt like vomiting and all.

DSC04035
See, the whole hair line scalp part is all blue black.

OMGOMGOMG!

Fucking bad star for 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment