Saturday, January 02, 2010

you are what i never knew I always wanted

I'm kinda looking forward to an awesome year ahead.
Though I'm still pissed with my parents opening my letter :(

It's 3 am now, got work at 10 am all the way till 1 am.
If nothing delay, I can still chiong to PH.
Tentative.

Celebrated Baby's birthday at Kranji Farm with his relatives.
Thanks RYAN! for all your help.
Waha.
Feels so fun with all of them.
:)

They're damn mad, damn fun & funny.

On the way home, Baby's cousin wind down the windows, find banglas and shouted,

"HEY, FUCCCCKKKKKK YOOOOOOOUUUUUU!"

Laughed like mad, had such a wonderful time there.
Awesome-ness.

Here, below was when I was slacking with Lihah on NYE, had much fun with her though just two of us.
Loves girls.


P311209_23.31
P311209_23.30[02]
P311209_23.30

Heee, mad mad hungry.
Looking forward to breakfast tomorrow :)

P.S. though I say I never miss baby, but the fact was I missed him a lot. I love you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment