Sunday, March 07, 2010

I love Audi and you cannot stop me.

Ok, when it comes to cars,
I am a total noob, I swear.

All I know is you accelerate and you brake. And of cos reverse.
That's all.
Seriously.

Came one fine day,
I realize I DO know about cars and got into a Facebook fight about cars.
I am very active on facebook, and very mean for strangers.
SO what?
I like leh.

So the story goes,
I had a dream about me, drving a Subaru Legacy to school.
Awesome much, in actual life, I hate Subaru to the core.
But Legacy is chio and trust me,

It is,
3865713712_279f386405_o

Sleek and not as disgusting at the Ah Beng WRX or whatever shit *Vroom vroom*
And being active on Twitter, I tweet about it.

Picture 1

So, three of us, happily chatting about Audi where a retard came along.
I introduce you, Francois.

Picture 5

And as you people can see,
Brags about Daddy's Car, friend car.
Wait!!!~

HIS CAR LEH???????????

He avoid my question,
So the real question does he even own one to talk so big?

Picture 6

And off he goes, being sexist and offending me wayyyy too much already.
So he think girls are stupid when I comes to car?

HELLO FRANCOIS!
I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CARS, BUT I KNOW THAT ACCELERATE TO RAMP YOU, AND BRAKE WHEN I AM DONE THEN I REVERSE BACK TO ORIGINAL PLACE!
How bout' that?

And he goes
Picture 7
Friend's Friend's car,
Daddy' car.

WHERE IS HIS FREAKING CAR???

And awesome Dee, Justin and Daniel helped me Wheee...
Justin own a R8 and Daniel sometimes at least got a car to drive me around.

Picture 8

So, being bored, I twit cos talking to idiots like him really entertained me a hell lot.

Picture 9

This guy don't know when to give up and shut up.

Justin is awesome.
Picture 10

Only after Justin have to show off, then he was like a walk car advertisement,
and talking contradiction!
NB!

Picture 10

And he act friendly
Picture 11

*PUIIIIIIII

Audi looks like this.
audi-r8

Lambo
lamborghini_murcielago_lp640_versace1

Ferrari
ferrari-f430-spider-1

Ok, all ARE super cars, but it varioes what, why must say AUDI crappy and worship other cars like mad and insult me?
Fucker.

So I went on twitter and saw this..
Picture 2

Begging me to follow him.
And guess what I don't know it was HIM on twitter.

I guess photoshop made a diff, he looks not bad here and all.
so I never thought they will be the same person.

In Facebook he looks like this.
FotoFlexer_Photo1



And he wanna insult Justin Beiber.

Picture 4

*rawr! I look like a Dinosaur and I love my DADDY'S and my FRIEND'S FRIEND'S car.*
Looking like a Dinosaur is not a plus point to insult Justin Bieber.
He isn't much of a looker himself.
Imagine someone that ugly.

He was constantly replying my tweets.
Picture 3

I think I did reply eh,
I really never notice him one!

After all this Ordeal,
He deleted me off Facebook and unfollow me in Twitter.
Oh, I get it.
You failed getting my attention and your a sore loser!

I get it now, no car, brags about daddy, Early twenties, as useless as me in ITE.
Failing to get girls attention, getting celebrities attention on twitter, hoping that they will reply to a Dinosaur.

Hmmmm.

I think a Jaguar Suit this Francois guy,
Cos I just design a new Dinosaur series.

FotoFlexer_Photo2

I think when he drives it sings "Barney is a Dinosaur...."

Don't let me see you Francois,
Don't ever let me see you, If not...

FotoFlexer_Photo3
Happy Barney Day everyone.

RORARRRRR!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment