Saturday, May 22, 2010

its been a while


yeah i know, been lazy to blog, tired to bog, but now this sudden urge to blog is like back so yup, I'm here.

it's been hectic all time, but i am glad i dont have to face school anymore, so i'm glad like dont know what.
haha,

I guess, being happy is very hard to attain.
My happiness never last for a week.
welllsss~~~

gotta hit a full time soon, and i guess, that will prove what life is all about, I do hope it's more than that.
hitting the club tml, with my boyfriend, yes him,
omg,
I never imagine this day will come, but I guess all will be drinking, no one to hit the dance floor with me :(
boooooooooo!

i hope xuefang will dance with me :) weeeheee!

mad broke, so many things to buy
make up items
bags
shoes!!!
clothes!





I hope bliss, lasts.


Shour out to LIHAH!!
HAPPY 20TH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment