Friday, February 05, 2010

Eu ainda amo-o

Maybe one day,
I will blog our story here.
& Explain all over again,

Why I choose to let go of the person, i love and cared so much.
And simply can't live or breathe without.

Right now,
Let me breath & indulge in the pain,
the pain to show my presence.

Maybe,
one day,
I will hold you back in my arms.
If you change the world.

Right now.
I shall wash my face with tears each night.

I'm happy.
But yet, a lil' empty.

I know my girlfriends, everyone of them, won't judge me much.
And so much will say
"I told you so"

I
f you think I never miss you, I did.
If you think it didn't hurt me, it did.
If you think I am happy, I am.
If you think I don't love you anymore, search your heart for all the things I did.
If you think there is no hope, then you have really given up.


Like I keep saying,
I've done my part, now it's your turn.

It's time for you to learn, how to treasure.
How to love.
How to not always put yourself above all.
How to cherish.
& be that man, I know you truly can be.

I'm drained,
I guess you are too.

If you think only your world crashed think again.
Who is the one dying to spend CNY and V Day with you.
Who is so looking forward to our supposed 1 year and my birthday.

It was never easy.
To love and leave.

It hurts.
And it took me weeks and huge amount of courage.
And it took me even more, not to cry, even if I am on the verge.

I will pull through this.
till we meet again, or may not.

At this, I will still move on.
And will still accept, someone worthy.
If you think you can, don't give up.

I can't allow myself,
to let you keep me in suicide.
To kill me slowly.
To ruin me.

Change, not for me.
For yourself.

We'll talk, someday.

FotoFlexer_Photo

P.S. Thanks for telling me you missed me, At least 10 months wasn't and I realized only today, I dox mean something to you,

No comments:

Post a Comment